Stellar Black Beauty 3

Picked up my 3rd Stellar Black Beauty two weeks ago in the Pocono's. Pretty good shape. Shocks working ( for a change) but only one front wheel. Really bad paint job. Small weld at the fork tube. Done nicely though. No biggie.

This one is my first with a fork plate

And a kickstand!

I had doubted the seller's claim it had an original wheel on the front but when cleaning it off i did see it was a LIMTCO. Bonus!

Spent the rest of the weekend in the Pocono's making sweet love to my sexy new Peruvian girlfriend ( in a classy champagne glass shaped tub at beautiful Mount Airy Lodge) - I kid. But it was soon time to get it home and start working on it.
Sanded the front fork plate very lightly to see if the Black Beauty decal was there and it was. I stopped as soon as the white lettering started showing. Perhaps it can be brought out decently in the future. Im not touching until i can research it.

Chain was rusted to hell. Got it all loosed up with our friend PB Blaster. Its a #41 and looks in good condition otherwise.

I have obtained this NOS rear wheel with NOS brake, shoes, sprocket and tire. Friggin hell look at that thing. I wanna make love to it at Mount Airy Lodge, its so beautiful.

Started stripping the frame last night. Pics pending.

Thanks Karen. Do you have a Stellar pattern for this? I'm willing to wait as long as it takes for your magic hands to make a seat...Let me know.
I'm not sure If I have the pattern. The seat seams very similar to the other Stellar seats. I could probably get it really close. I know it has the gold glitter on the sides..........which I have.:thumbsup: If I could only get a really good photo. The only good photo I have found is the Black beauty ad and you can't see it real good.

I'm not sure If I have the pattern. The seat seams very similar to the other Stellar seats. I could probably get it really close. I know it has the gold glitter on the sides..........which I have.:thumbsup: If I could only get a really good photo. The only good photo I have found is the Black beauty ad and you can't see it real good.
As near as I can tell Karen, the seat on all 3 bikes that shows the Black Beauty appear to be the same. Tim (trinik) had sent me some pictures of two seats he had at one time and they appear to be the same pattern as well. I'd doubt that they changed the pattern rather the materials. The main thing that I notice in that ad is the much higher kick up in the back of the seat.

As near as I can tell Karen, the seat on all 3 bikes that shows the Black Beauty appear to be the same. Tim (trinik) had sent me some pictures of two seats he had at one time and they appear to be the same pattern as well. I'd doubt that they changed the pattern rather the materials. The main thing that I notice in that ad is the much higher kick up in the back of the seat.
Thanks AJ. A couple guys asked me about making those. I would need a better picture.

Well im nothing if not patient. I took fine steel wool to this baby for about six hours today and ive uncovered almost all of it. Not sure the bottom is rusted or not though. May have been the reason it was painted in the first place. That or theft... haha. Stopping here as im tired and rushing things now.