Stellar Black Beauty parts needed

Need front fender, kick stand, seat and a foot peg for my new Stellar Black Beauty. I don't think this model had a frame mounted gas tank did it?

Also does anyone know the engine options that would have been on this one?

trinik7597

i'm just breaking your chops :laugh: listen i do have a good seat :thumbsup: but i also have one that is not so good that would be perfect for making a pattern from if you know an upholsterer or want to send to kenny to have one made :shrug: i even think hotroded knows someone right on the island . anyhow if you want it you can have it

i'm just breaking your chops :laugh: listen i do have a good seat :thumbsup: but i also have one that is not so good that would be perfect for making a pattern from if you know an upholsterer or want to send to kenny to have one made :shrug: i even think hotroded knows someone right on the island . anyhow if you want it you can have it
Actually I think I have the seat covered already.

Back wheel is frozen so I think I have a bearing issue. Need to attack that first I think. They other Stellar I will bring up to Limerock in a few weeks. Just haven't figured out when yet. But you can check it out then. Still leaning on finishing it up with an engine and selling it for hard cash though. At some point the trading for me has to stop and I get cashola in my pocket. HAHA. It's the only way I can justify taking up 50% of my garage to the wife... LOL!