Steve Durham, is this you?

No that is not me in the picture I don't know who that was . My D & D shop was in Long Beach, California And I cant seem to find any of my pictures and for as long as I have been on this form my 75 birthday was missed. So as many changes have been made I guess I got lost in the shuffle.

Happy Birthday. The forum use to show you when it was somebody's birthday on the front page. Now you have to do a daily search if you want to know. Sometimes I remember to look. Hope you are well.

I now live in Spanaway, Washington my niece and her husband bought a big house on the VA loan program . It is 3600 Sq. Feet and now I live with my 98year old mother and my sister. Last week I became a Great Grand Father his name is Clark Clayton Blanchet . I make a lot of trips to the VA doctors . I still start my day looking on the forum this is were so much of my past history is. Thanks for looking my way. Steve

No that is not me in the picture I don't know who that was . My D & D shop was in Long Beach, California And I cant seem to find any of my pictures and for as long as I have been on this form my 75 birthday was missed. So as many changes have been made I guess I got lost in the shuffle.
Your date of birth is hidden, which is an option under Privacy.
Privacy.png

Pictures: On your profile page, click "Media" or "Albums", you have beaucoup pictures! TU.jpg

Steve73

I now live in Spanaway, Washington my niece and her husband bought a big house on the VA loan program . It is 3600 Sq. Feet and now I live with my 98year old mother and my sister. Last week I became a Great Grand Father his name is Clark Clayton Blanchet . I make a lot of trips to the VA doctors . I still start my day looking on the forum this is were so much of my past history is. Thanks for looking my way. Steve
Happy birthday from one Steve to another. Love spanaway. I’m close to the Tacoma mall off freeway. Great area!!!

Being new to the area I get lost all the time I take the VA shuttle up to Seattle and the change is so dramatic and not in a good way my last trip to Seattle was back in 1964 . All the things have changed and I guess I have gone slowly ahead. Being with family is great.