Stock Predator, Why Not ?!?!

I plan to run a stock Predator Hemi in a DB30. I am going to use a 13x6.50x6 Pocket bike tire, sprocket adaptor, and 60 tooth split ring sprocket. What kind of performance might I expect ? Will it do 35 mph with good acceleration. I know most people like to modify their motors to go faster but I don't really think that is necessary. I don't need to go freeway speeds to be satisfied lol.

I have a DB30. It'll be a bit closer 25. The acceleration kinda bogs down top end. If your good with that cool if not,all you need is and air filter adapter,jets,and exhaust. That's the most basic thing you can do to these engines performance wise. I say its worth it. You governor will kick in about 35mph anyways.

Look with a stock hemi you have plenty of motor there , as far as power goes . The limiting factor is RPM' s , if it is geared low enough it could do 40 but then you would have to push off with your feet . With high enough gears you'll have take off but be limeted by RPM's . They make a jack shaft assembly for that bike , buy it then you can play with the gearing . If you keep the stock gearing ( which I have no idea what it is ) you can go to EC birt carbs and in the tech section there is a speed calculator . Put in your sprocket sizes and it will give you your MPH