Stolen Boonie bike

yea I typ2slow I have driven in 4 to 5 mile radius a couple times now and will continue, I would hate to think it is someone I know But I do have kids and they have friends around a lot so I have put the word out. Thanks!

Weird feeling not knowing who has your junk, not knowing if it's right under your nose, out of town, out of state, etc. watching everybody that drives by, walks by, driving around the neighborhood snooping in people yards, etc. Crappy feeling. I was surprised mine was close by, but far enough away I never would have looked there.

Some guys from the neighborhood were telling me some little gangsters were racing up and down the street behind my shop real late at night, so I would stake the place out and wait, but never saw anyone...things going through my mind like "they are going to beat the hell out of me when I tackle the guy riding my junk" lol

let us know if you find the guy and we will help you trim his eyebrows and polish his ports then leave him with a flat head. LOL

Hope you get your bike back. With all the people on here if it turns up for sale somewhere one of us is bound to see it.
creative. btw that blows:cursing:

Yep it is a creepy feeling, sick to my stomach actually, it was a low serial number bike in the 300's. I want to say he might have know what he was taking because he took the Boonie and left a like new doodle DB30 with a Promod Jack shaft behind, no comparison of course, but The ski to the Bonnie was 2 feet away so I think not, I check face book and CL every day, and look at everybody who walks by the house, I drive through neighborhoods. My wife thinks I am crazy. I told her she will never understand! Thanks everyone.

Pushing ya back up to the top. These clowns don't realize we are all keeping an eye
out for this bike to stick its head out all over the world. Knowing they took the boonie rather than the DB they are probably reading this:
Message to the thief,:scared:
You probably think you can paint it, hide it for ten years and then send it off to timbuctoo, but we got a guy over there behind a coconut tree just waiting. Get it back to the rightfull owner before us back from Nam/Iraq/Afghanistan guys with nothing better to do, start calling in the favors.