Street Moto aka "Baby Smurf"

Picked this up for $120. It had 10 hrs tops on it. Always wanted to build a MM. Mainly because you dont see many people doing it. Solely focus'd on a build for the streets. Just enough power to get away from the NYC bike cops. :scooter:

Of course there's a predator involved....

I got just about everything i need for parts and tools to start wrenching.....

I started on the frame first. I wanted the paint to fully cure so within that time i can start putting the engine together

I just finished the forks and frame. Next are the smaller parts and wheels which are a different color. Will be dropping the seat off to a friends upholstery shop to get it wrapped in Recaro fabric to match the seats in my car.

More to come....

Picked this up for $120. It had 10 hrs tops on it. Always wanted to build a MM. Mainly because you dont see many people doing it. Solely focus'd on a build for the streets. Just enough power to get away from the NYC bike cops. :scooter:

I started on the frame first. I wanted the paint to fully cure so within that time i can start putting the engine together

I just finished the forks and frame. Next are the smaller parts and wheels which are a different color. Will be dropping the seat off to a friends upholstery shop to get it wrapped in Recaro fabric to match the seats in my car.

More to come....
No pics here, just ?'s.

Ah... I think this is one of those boards that only allows you 5 min to edit a post, and then the option is gone. Sort of silly if you ask me, but whatever.

Picked this up for $120. It had 10 hrs tops on it. Always wanted to build a MM. Mainly because you dont see many people doing it. Solely focus'd on a build for the streets. Just enough power to get away from the NYC bike cops

More to come....

My Diablo Sportsman 3 disc from Gofasthp.com

Getting my port on. I didnt go to crazy. What i did though was golfball dimple the intake port

I just have to finish polishing up the exhaust port a bit and then its assembly time.

Blue aka Nutso aka Cujo likes the new handle bars :)

I wanna hurry up before i start spending more money on this engine. I already brought another 212 to go full retarded on. I still have to paint a few small things. Im just waiting on the 2k clearcoat to get here. I planned to take the wheels to a friends machine shop and cut out some design on the faces but they're so small its not even worth it. So im gonna paint them instead. I have more money then time...which says alot...so time is limited. I have other car related projects that i have to get to asap.

DC .265
ARC rod, flywheel & side cover ((swapped out both side crank bearing for Ortech hybrid ceramic bearings))
Billet lifters, CM pushrods, SS valves, 26lb springs
F&B 3 stage exhaust manifold (Decided to save it for my DB30 build and run GPS 3 stage instead)
Chikuni 22mm (130/17.5) although im waiting on a 24mm flat slide a friend is giving me
El Diablo 3 disc Sportsman clutch (14T)

The good thing is have no back seat in my car so this fits perfectly. Im gonna build a pair of removable channels so all i have to do is roll it in and strap it down. It will be going everywhere with me come summer time.

More to come....

fistfullabar

Goofball dimple? Just started seeing that tec to create more turblance for the fuel mixture. Been thinking of doing that to my engines. Could you show and tell tools and tec? Next engine build give us mo pics please!

Goofball dimple? Just started seeing that tec to create more turblance for the fuel mixture. Been thinking of doing that to my engines. Could you show and tell tools and tec? Next engine build give us mo pics please!
Yea. It’s big over in Europe. It’s normally done on a CNC but I used a dremel and a ball shaped cutter. Check out “Vericomer” on YT for their test on different porting compared to this.
I’ve been lazy with posting updates. I’ll post some today.

Got off my ass in the last 3 days and manged to put the engine together and mock everything up. Found out the monster moto needs a custom header as no off the shelf 3 stage under seat exit that i can find. Hotrod Mini's are the only ones making parts for the MM. Another issue was the stock Predator gas tank wont fit with the Hotrod Mini's engine mount. No biggy, i need an excuse to buy an aftermarket one which should be here soon. Im gonna have a friend modify the header i got from GPS.

In the meantime im gonna start installing the Trail Tec Vapor speedo/tach...

Put air in the front tire so i can put that on. Line up the sprockets so i can put the chain on before i take out the engine.

I still have to drop the seat off to get recovered. No rush. Its to cold to ride and i dont have the tires for snow.