Street Tires

Anyone here know where I can get some street tires for my Doodle Bug? I don't like the worn out knobby tires on it and will only be riding it on the street. The tire size is 145/70-6. Thanks

These are the tires I ordered. I couldn't find any other tires that I liked for this good of a deal. I sure hope they ride better than the original tires. Any tips for easy mounting them once I get them? I also ordered a new throttle spring from monsterscooterparts.com. Frigging shipping on the spring is more than the spring cost! Can someone tell me why it costs nearly $6.00 to ship a spring that weighs about an ounce? No logic to that.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=333223968184

Dang it PacMule, I wish you had posted this a few days ago. I MIGHT send the tires back that I ordered and go with the Power Sports. Looks more like what I wanted. Biggest question is if they'll fit my wheels? I'm not good with tire sizes and would like to know if they're going to fit.

They're out of stock on the 15x5x6 anyway. I'll just go with what I have. Neighbor REALLY wants it for his grand kids, so I may just take the Predator back and sell the Doodle Bug to Rudy. It will have to be a good price, though or I'll create a Frankenstein out of it.

I not great at tire sizing and fitting. But I looked at the 15x5-6 ulitmate mini bike street tire. I wanted to know if it would fit a 6x8 inch rim. How far do these tires stretch. I wanted a street tread with some width to it. I have some 6 inch wheels that I think is 8 inches wide or possibly wider. what do you guys think

I not great at tire sizing and fitting. But I looked at the 15x5-6 ulitmate mini bike street tire. I wanted to know if it would fit a 6x8 inch rim. How far do these tires stretch. I wanted a street tread with some width to it. I have some 6 inch wheels that I think is 8 inches wide or possibly wider. what do you guys think
If you look at the picture, on the sidewall of the "Ultimate Mini Bike Street Tire" you will see: STANDARD RIM 6X3.5". People have ran them on 6x4.5" wheels without problems but I wouldn't mount them on a wheel wider than that. Measure your wheel between the flanges, that is the wheel width.

wheel width.jpg

Screenshot_2020-10-25 15 x 5-6 Ultimate Mini Bike Street Tire.png

There are 13x6.50-6 pocket bike tires that are a good fit on a 5.5-6" wide wheel; despite their size designation, they are only about 11" OD, not 13", but section width is around 6.5" (I have some and have measured them). If going from larger OD tires, 11" OD tires will probably necessitate some modifications such as a smaller sprocket and shortening the kickstand. The tire width could be an issue on some minibikes. The matching 13x5.00-6 pocket bike tires are also 11" OD, they are a good fit on a 6x4.5" wheel. These tires are made for pocket bikes, the 5" wide being the front tire and the 6.5" being the rear tire on the Cat Eye pocket bike and probably some others. The 13x6.50-6 can be hard to find.

13x6.50-6 1.jpg

https://www.monsterscooterparts.com/13x6-5-6-pocket-bike-tire.html

https://www.gopowersports.com/13x5-6-street-tire-2-pack-please-read-description/

love that width. lol. I was thinking of doing an 8 inch rim for more options. Something around 15-16 OD I think is what I want. Just wish I could use the 6 inch rims I already have. Maybe if I can find something around 13 or so for this 6 inch rim. Ill figure something out