Super Bronc driven clutch

Stupid question to ask. Is the VT8 A 30 series clutch and does it have a bronze bushing?The bike that I'm working on eats belts and everything is centered and the parts are seem to be working right. Thanks!

cfh

if it's a 1" PTO then i believe there's no bronze bushing. If it's 3/4" pto then i yes it has one. at least that's my understanding. i have a vt8 with a series30 and 1" pto. i don't have belt problems. so i'm not sure what to tell ya...

Stupid question to ask. Is the VT8 A 30 series clutch and does it have a bronze bushing?The bike that I'm working on eats belts and everything is centered and the parts are seem to be working right. Thanks!
@cfh is correct. If your engine has a 1" PTO, there is no bushing required. 3/4" required the bushing..

if it's a 1" PTO then i believe there's no bronze bushing. If it's 3/4" pto then i yes it has one. at least that's my understanding. i have a vt8 with a series30 and 1" pto. i don't have belt problems. so i'm not sure what to tell ya...
It has a 1 inch shaft, sorry! Does the belt just ride on the shaft like a snowmobile? Maybe I need a new Comet clutch to solve the problem. Thanks guys!

Thanks for the help everyone!! I spent a lot of time measuring the TAV and how it bolts up, and found it was not correctly spaced from the motor to the clutch. All it needed was a machine bushing to make it right. Great success!!