Super Bronc or Hawg Ty questions

I have a chance to purchase these bikes........I'm just not sure what they are worth.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

J

Super bronc is worth more! parts are a bit harder to come by but don't let that discourage you...owning a vintage bike with history is better than a chinese bike with no history. And yes, I'm a little biased. Myself and a few other guys on this forum will help you with sourcing parts :thumbsup:

WHat is a bike like this that has not been run in a long time worth?
We do not do appraisals or what's it worth here, it's like peeing in your own pool. It drives up prices in other words, if we tell ya it's worth $200 then that's what others base their prices on and nobody ever gets a deal on one again. Look at Indian 50cc minis since Pawn Stars set the bar unrealistically high, folks think a junk one is $1500 because that's what they paid. Just a bad idea.

I understand and I get what your saying...I did not know if there was a price range that was considered market right now.......I have not looked at old mini bikes for a couple decades.......

I had 3 mini's as a kid.....gave them away in the end....sorry I did. When I bought one for my kids.....I but it in storage and still have it. I want pics of my grandkids on that mini bike to frame next to the pic of his mom / my daughter riding on it. :) I have no idea what the model of that mini bike was. I will post it once it is back out of storage this winter.

Thank you to all that have helped.....nice to be able to ask questions of those in the know. :)

Joemt

You can research sale prices here if you are willing to go through all the threads, our search feature is better on the home page and under OldMiniBikes rather than google. I'd type in "Super Bronc for sale" if it were me, sort through it and then take into consideration the date and economy and you get a rough number at least. But just know that the educated seller can do the same so make a fair offer and good luck.:thumbsup: