Super bronc stock throttle linkage

I did a quick search on here but this will be quicker. I,m putting my Super Bronc 8hp (HM80) engine back together after 6 moths apart, I painting it all up and I manage to lose the pictures I took of the stock set up for the linkage. I have the drop down intake with the carburetor sitting along the back side of the engine and air filter can beside the flywheel cover. I purchased a Super Bronc parts break down from Ron Kimball (Powertec) but it shows the carburetor bolting directly to the engine on the print from him. I have a good Idea how it goes back together but pictures are worth a 1000 words. Anyone with some pictures of the linkage would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the before picture of the Bronc.

delray

minibikedude,i don't have any pictures off hand on the throttle hookup. but the 8 and 10hp should be the same setup and the engines with the direct bolt on carb are the newer style bronc's that use the disc brake setup,so the disc brake will clear. also me and my cousin have seen some bikes from late 79-80 with bolt on carbs,but not sure if they are factory setups? also the side drop/carb engines use a oval air cleaner.....:thumbsup:

are you taking it to windber next year..........:scooter::thumbsup:

I do have a oval air cleaner I got with a good carburetor with the intake from jeep that i,m using.
If I go to Windber I will take it. The last couple of years I couldn't get that much time off in the summer, so I went to Portland instead since it a longer event.

Yes, they have the same throttle unit as a H60 or whatever.... Two cantilever things bolted to the side of the shroud.. Then the governor springs runs across to the arm..

er derps... I'm dumb...

the linkage rod runs across.. :doah: Same idea..

Last edited: