Super Bronc Value??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can one of our experienced Super Bronc watchers help me in determining the approximate value of a complete Bronc...?

All the parts are there, in good condition, fully assembled, just needs the usual carburetor service, freshen up, etc...

I appreciate any comments....

M Gote

What's the point of having a site if we cant share our experience with values? Some might have insight that others deem important. If you needed an answer and I have it, I would happily share it. Problem with most people is they start making too many rules because they're bored.. The only restriction should be rude or offensive language needs to stay off site. Any technical info should be allowed. Can I get an amen?

No Amen, here.
“Values” are not “technical info”.
This site is for sharing information on minibikes, “Value” excluded. Unfortunately, the internet has become the place to buy something/anything cheap, determine the maximum resale value/“what‘s it worth” on a newly joined forum and then sell it to whoever has the deepest pocket. Sounds perfect to the person who stumbles upon cool stuff they have no knowledge or interest in, but to those of us that are into these little guys, the “No values given” rule is appreciated. We are not a coalition of experienced minibikers gathered into one convenient location for non-hobbyists to profit off of. Facebook forums are the worst, for this. Many of us are pickers/flippers, or whatever we’re called now, but we do our own research and determine prices. “Values” mean nothing unless it’s a genuine “Offer”. Thank you to the administrators who police this rule, I appreciate the, sometimes unpopular, job that you do.
-Rant over, now what was I looking up?

f4radar

Being rich myself I don’t believe anything worth less than $1000 has a monetary value worth quibbling over. Unless it’s something I’m buying or selling of course.

Last edited:
Nobody is a expert on prices. It depends on many many things. Desirability, original, location, etc. It is worth what somebody is willing to pay. Best way to get a value is put it on eBay with a starting bid of .99 cents and your final bid will be what it is worth. Giving values only starts a bunch of bickering because somebody would estimate more than another person. It is a great rule and exercised on many groups on Facebook.

Ansering a question like "What is it worth?" is very subjective and will differ significantly from person to person. I have been very surprised more than once just how much some will pay for minibikes, parts, and engines, including ones that I have personally sold. There is an old saying used on this forum many times- "It is worth what someone will pay for it." Overall, my point is that you have been on this forum long enough to see the replies about forum rules when someone asks "What is it worth", so you should not be surprised.
Michael

Last edited:

DaddyJohn

The Super Bronc is a big bike (bigger than most), so selling by the pound would probably gain the most value. More than smaller minis anyway…;)

Triley41395

Nobody is a expert on prices. It depends on many many things. Desirability, original, location, etc. It is worth what somebody is willing to pay. Best way to get a value is put it on eBay with a starting bid of .99 cents and your final bid will be what it is worth. Giving values only starts a bunch of bickering because somebody would estimate more than another person. It is a great rule and exercised on many groups on Facebook.
I absolutely agree it depends on lots of different factors, living in central Ohio I'd pay more for a taco than I would a rupp because I see them for sale all the time. Someone from California might be exactly the opposite. As much as I don't know much about values I do like the no values rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.