Super Stellar

Picked this bike up in a trade. It was made pretty by a nice man in California. I decided on a nice west bend 610 engine as the power plant. Then I needed to figure out my fuel problem. Where to mount a gas tank to an already powder coated frame. I know a guy that knows a guy that had what I wanted. I met up with said guy this morning and made him an offer he couldn't refuse. And now I'm the proud owner of the super rare stellar top tank. It was really nasty inside so I spent some time today cleaning it out. Got most of the sludge cleaned out and then ran out of my special sauce. Still have to strip the outside and see what I can do. Either polish it up or paint if it's to bad. Still need to get the correct mount for the west bend. If any of you Cali Kart hoarders could help I'd appreciate it. Still on the hunt for a set of fenders as well. This is going to be one sweet ride when it's done.

Attachments

Cool Ride Karl...thats going to be nice with that West Bend on it ! :thumbsup: Is that a Tec. 2 stroke thats on it ? Oh and sorry my pic is side ways...I don't know whats going on in my photo gallery ! :laugh:

Picked this bike up in a trade. It was made pretty by a nice man in California. I decided on a nice west bend 610 engine as the power plant. Then I needed to figure out my fuel problem. Where to mount a gas tank to an already powder coated frame. I know a guy that knows a guy that had what I wanted. I met up with said guy this morning and made him an offer he couldn't refuse. And now I'm the proud owner of the super rare stellar top tank. It was really nasty inside so I spent some time today cleaning it out. Got most of the sludge cleaned out and then ran out of my special sauce. Still have to strip the outside and see what I can do. Either polish it up or paint if it's to bad. Still need to get the correct mount for the west bend. If any of you Cali Kart hoarders could help I'd appreciate it. Still on the hunt for a set of fenders as well. This is going to be one sweet ride when it's done.
Wow! Thats gorgeous!!

Very clean, simple but cool bike ...I like it alot ! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I can't wait to hear that 2 smoker POP ! :scooter:__~~