Swap meet in Turlock CA

Saw this Craigslist ad. Not sure how many minibikes will be ther but this guy says he has a lot.

There is also another swap meet coming up in Woodland for cars and tractors. Sometimes minibikes pop up. I will find the exact date on this one.

Here is the CL ad

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huge selection MINI BIKE PARTS at TURLOCK SWAP MEET - $1 (TURLOCK)

Reply to: sale-997947708@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-18, 1:20PM PST

Sale is at the STANISLAUS county fairgrounds next weekend Row C # 16&18.I will bring a ton of minibikes and parts.E-mail me with questions and requests.I will bring a Bonanza Hodaka minibike for sale and several other running minibikes.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomas

I been to turlock it sucks. I think the guy on CL is a guy that calls himself Mr Minibike. Because He is a vendor he gets to unload a day early and cherry picks thru the whole grounds then drags it over to his spot after with a price tag that makes you think he's been hiding in a basement smoking from a glass pipe. F:thefinger::eek:ut:K TURLOCK. I wonder if he's the guy selling the Bonanza for 25 Hundred.

Last edited:
I been to turlock it sucks. I think the guy on CL is a guy that calls himself Mr Minibike. Because He is a vendor he gets to unload a day early and cherry picks thru the whole grounds then drags it over to his spot after with a price tag that makes you think he's been hiding in a basement smoking from a glass pipe. F:thefinger::eek:ut:K TURLOCK. I wonder if he's the guy selling the Bonanza for 25 Hundred.
Nice to meet you at Turlock Tomas :)

Tomas

It was good to meet you as well Injuntom.I know by the way I slammed Turlock it seemed like I would'nt be there, but I was there for some car related parts. I did however keep an eye out for mini bikes and or parts and went home with no major score to speak of.

We all know things get inflated pretty high by the regulars at the swaps, but there's plenty of one time only guys that sell cheap. Always good deals on minibike rollers, but I'm trying to tone down a little. My buddy was looking at the Bird roller, and when the guy said he would take $45 I couldn't leave it there.

BTW, I ended up with that chrome tank from John, as well as some Bonanza MX bars with nice chrome, and a set of Taco swingarms. He's not the guy to go to for deals, but sometimes you just have to have it. I figure the tank is a good investment for my Flexo since I have a nice Westbend, and 5" Go Powers for it already.

My buddy picked up a nice running Nova minibike for $150 with a nice 3.5 Tecumseh. Probably the original engine. He has a Nova Hotrod too, so this will be parked next to it.