Sweaty bonanza

Davis

Just finished this one up bc1300 been painted like five times over its life and I thought id leave it that way I put new tubes in the original tires are in great shape no cracking put a predator with stage 2 kit in new grips throttle chains shock springs wheel bearings new clutch neck bushings cables seat BIG thanks to OldMiniBikes for the parts and another BIG thanks to David Wulf for the clutch cover as well. This bike runs and rides very well its fairly high geared but @7000ft elevation its doing 54mph so not to bad.

Davis

This bike was just redone for the second time. I built another motor with help from ole4. It now runs way better than it did before. Just over 60mph with a 5.4-1 gear ratio. But didn’t feel that great at that speed so I ended up with 6.25-1 and running just over 50mph at 7870rpm. But ole did say to keep it under 7500 so that just kinda happened oops! 133C81B2-8DC0-4814-A2A5-30A60D909866.jpeg

Attachments

Davis

Bringing this one back. I was just bored and dug this thing out to go for a ride. And it pulled 8210rpm on a incline with my 250pound ass on it. If any of y’all get a chance to buy a head from @ole4 you should. They put it up.