SYMCO Hotrod & Kustom, Mini bike racing. Aug 9-10

I was there has a spectator and it was a great event. With over 300 minibikes it almost seems like it could have its own event. Its great to see that kind of enthusiasm toward minibikes. With that said I think you could have some more basic safety rules for the racers. Long sleeve shirts or jackets, gloves, eye protection/googles, and leather boots that cover your ankles are just a few things that came to mind has I watched them race. None of these items would cost the racers any money has most probably already own the stuff. All it would take is one small crash (and there was one) and it could be the end of the minibike drags. Once again it was a great show and good job to the people who put it on and I hope there are many more to come!

I agree, some things can have a few more rules/regulations here and there. The races were alot of fun to watch, the parade was pretty wild lol.

The parade never seemed to have an end and the designated route that was mapped out before the event definitely wasnt what we did. I had a ton of fun during the parade but it was just all over lol. I can see the people who run it being a bit upset about all the bikes flying around everywhere.

I hope that the older lady who went down in the races is all good, hate to see anyone get hurt. Hopefully they allow the bikes back next year. Like you said, all the interest they had up there was really cool.

delray

I agree, some things can have a few more rules/regulations here and there. The races were alot of fun to watch, the parade was pretty wild lol.

The parade never seemed to have an end and the designated route that was mapped out before the event definitely wasnt what we did. I had a ton of fun during the parade but it was just all over lol. I can see the people who run it being a bit upset about all the bikes flying around everywhere.

I hope that the older lady who went down in the races is all good, hate to see anyone get hurt. Hopefully they allow the bikes back next year. Like you said, all the interest they had up there was really cool.
I heard the parade ride was little crazy.

I didn't stay for the Parade, but I did hear Chris say he could use some more help with the Dirt Drag races. When you go there and see just how many people show up to race its not hard to understand what he means by that. This was the first time I ever went and I have to say I was impressed by how everyone there was accounted for and got to race by a staff that was well organized. Fun is fun and im telling you if you get the chance to go then do it because Symco was a great time and a lot of fun for me and my daughter!

delray

To be honest its not how fast you get going but how fast you take off in order to win.
rocco your the first person that i have every heard say that and your 100 percent right and to top off that you have to do it on a clay surface and alot of people just can't do it without spinning to much or wheel standing it. i'm not saying anymore either ....lol