Symco Mini Bike Drags

Symco Mini Bike Drags Grudge racing Friday at 5:00 Pm , Mini bike Parade at 6:00 Saturday Drags on 125’ Clay track at 10:30 am. Open Flat track in overflow camping open all days.. contact Chris Nelson @ chris73nelson.yahoo.com or FB Midwest608mini bike for more information..Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Symco Drag Bikes from last years. Will be a few new bikes there this along with the Dumbest Bike! Don’t forget to pre register at Symco Hotrod Weekend to get all the goodies! OldMiniBikes will Sponsoring the event again. Thanks you OldMiniBikes group!
Chris Nelson Midwest608mini bike on FB.

Attachments

I already have my same spots reserved for this year. I will be working on another new t-shirt design for the drags and the number plates that everyone will have to have to ride around this year. Hope to see everyone there!!

Hi Mini Bike Nuts! Preregistion is the best way to get your bike number that you want and your New Symco mini bike drag t-shirt designed by Simple Tom. So go to the Symcohotrods.com. Fill out your information and put in your T-shirt size and pay, Print the registration form and sent it back,copy,scan what ever Back to Symcohotrods.com and your done. Pick up your t-shirt, New Symco Number plate and have your bike inspected at my Midwest608mini bike trailer in the Symco Swap grounds next to Simple Tom and the boys. Contact me at 608-345-8281 or chris73nelson@yahoo.com or Christian m Nelson. on Messenger. Thanks Chris Nelson. 41E53F17-2180-480D-83A6-FAC89E2A248F.jpeg

delray

thanks for posting info tom and chris.
tom are going to build a flathead briggs this year?
I see you got your flat track bike done chris. might need a helmet for that one..:rolleyes:

I want to Thank Chris Nelson and his staff for such a well organized fun event Dirt Drag Racing this year at Symco.
My daughter Alexa had so much fun she told me she cant wait to do it again next year!
And BIG THANKS to OldMiniBikes too!