T.V. Shows

They use to film that at a local Motocross park (Indian Dunes) in Valencia Ca. I use to see the cars when I would go Racing there back in the late 70's.

Eastbound and Down on HBO and Dexter on Showtime Best shows ever !!!!!!!!!! And of coarse Louie on FX :thumbsup:

Oh yea almost forgot ......Squidbillies on Adult Swim

Eastbound and Down on HBO and Dexter on Showtime Best shows ever !!!!!!!!!! And of coarse Louie on FX :thumbsup:

WTF, the only thing I could add to that list would be "weeds" on hbo...... Dont touch the trim!

Trucks! (Stacey David was the best host)
Howespower TV
Xtreme 4x4
Muscle Car
Gearz
Street Customs
Top Gear
Overhaulin
American Chopper
Battle of the Super Cars
Entourage
and anything Football.... GO FSU!!!

what about superjail?:smile:

I love east bound and down, i also like OPeration repo, american pawn, american pickers, ghost hunters, southern fried stings, squidbillies, and the tim and eric show

Last edited:
As a rule of thumb I don't watch much TV these days.

For starters TV spoon feeds you mind numbing consumerism. The medium is as they say now the message....

Not like back in the day when you could watch the Twilight zone, or even StarTrek get get a morality play or relevent social comentary. I don't think I have seen a good mini series since Roots, or Threads.

But probably my absolute fav TV show of all time has to be the Prisoner.
That and all those mind expanding chemicals......

Be seeing you lol....
YouTube - Prisoner - Fall Out revolt http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc9cNHZFTts&feature=related

I love Youtube.....

I used to go to this bar called the Ledo and well the TV was usualy set to...
Man TV is Stupid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcnn8WOqo98&feature=related

Last edited:
What tv shows do you watch regulary? I have become addicted to those good ol' boys. Yes The Dukes Of Hazzard. R.I.P. Boss Hog, Uncle Jesse, and Waylon Jennings.
YouTube - The Dukes Of Hazzard Theme Song
I still like the Dukes of Hazzard, The first 5 original episode are my favorite when they we film in Georgia before the big movie producer thought it would be better to film a show rednecks in Georgia, out in LA. The back ground is all wrong for that part of the country. But CMT has them back on at 7pm now here.

I still like the Dukes of Hazzard, The first 5 original episode are my favorite when they we film in Georgia before the big movie producer thought it would be better to film a show rednecks in Georgia, out in LA. The back ground is all wrong for that part of the country. But CMT has them back on at 7pm now here.
Ya its on at 4 and eight over here. It is a good classic show but man the wreked alot of cars. Even if they just bought body kits and put them on random frames they spent a ton on the cars.

That's way the last season or two they started using models cars for the stunts. I think Dukes went down hill after Coy and Vance season. I remember when I was a early teenager back then, My sister and I started watching that season and we said say who the F are this guys. This ain't Bo and Luke.

die hard simpsons... back in my hippy days we could watch hrs & hrs there is so many things ya see when your in a diff state of mind im guessin these other shows yall are watchen nowadays are bout the same with all the subliminal stuff between the lines
i like bear grills man vs wild or i just turn on xm & listen to old country oh ya cash cab too
:hammer:

Last edited:
my favriot actor was boss hogg, to bad bonansa was not around for ITS HOUDY DUTY TIME, and clarabell the clone, i watched evere saturday
most of you guys and gals on here wont know what i am talking about. wk

Yeah I like the old Bonanzas. I guess my favorite current show is "Deadliest Catch". I used to do a lot of ocean fishing and even though I NEVER encountered the conditions these guys do, it still gave me a great appreciation for what they endure. Those guys definitely have some sacs on 'em.:blink: