t555trailblazer's - Bonanza powered by Chrysler……… Power bee 700 - (Vintage Class)

Biffmini

Looks sweet!!!Please share your polishing Tools & techniques, mainly the small polishing bits for lack of the correct term.

Looking sweet. Do you get any flash rust the next day? Or de you clear coat?
The majority of the engine is aluminum alloy casting. It will keep the shine. The flywheel cover, recoil and engine mount are steel and going to be painted. Right now here in Michigan there's not a lot of humidity so it takes a while before flash rust starts. You could probably leave it like that for a month. The nuts and bolts are steel, I might switch out some of them with new chrome ones......... just having fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I was thinking you had some tiny specialty buffers... Nice work, most definitely a workout!
Just the drill motor and the wheels. Sometimes the larger wheel will sink into the tight spots and work better than the smaller ones. Also have a bench grinder with a wire wheel. Used the lighter gauge wire wheel. Works good on steel but will scratch the crap out of aluminum. I was thinking about looking into some type of Dremel tool to see if they have a small polisher. This is my first time polishing something this intense. I'm sure there are members that have some better techniques.

NorCal

Been doing a little engine cleaning – polishing. I started out just wanting to do a couple small areas on the block and then this happen. Still have a lot more to do…… So many little nooks and crannies that are almost impossible to get

That is bad ass bro!

that motor is great. it looks like you i are heading down similar paths. i'm using a power products ah82. look like i maight have to do a bit more polishing to keep up with yours. thanks for the tips.

Parts are starting to come in for the engine. All new electrical, rebuild kit for the carb. Waiting on a couple more parts and then going to get the engine running.

Just got home late last night, been out of town for a week. I sure did miss my Mini Bike! Took the frame apart today, going to do some paint removal.