t555trailblazer's - Bonanza powered by Chrysler……… Power bee 700 - (Vintage Class)

CarPlayLB

I like where you are going with this! Nice ride! gearing will be a major factor in the rideability of your bike. It will be way different than 4 stroke type gearing! Good luck with your build!

I like where you are going with this! Nice ride! gearing will be a major factor in the rideability of your bike. It will be way different than 4 stroke type gearing! Good luck with your build!
Thanks Eric, going to work with Jim and the good folks at Max-torque with the gearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys….I have had this bonanza frame kicking around for a while, four years or so. I haven't done anything with it because I was waiting to fine the correct Tecumseh to go with it. Been picking up odd parts here and there. Sometimes when I had a small order from OldMiniBikes I would pick up a Bonanza part to hit the hundred dollar minimum Free shipping charge (got to get that free shipping) LOL

Been calling it a front Peg BC1300 several other folks have agreed. As a post more pictures, correct me if I'm wrong.

I picked up this hydraulic pump at a swap meet a few months back. I got excited when I saw it was a power bee 700.…… Thinking it would be a cool alternative engine for the Bonanza

Crank had a small untapped hole. Needed to get it ready to except a Mini Bike style clutch.

The crank was definitely hardened...... used F drill bit a two flute bottoming tap 5/16-24. They cut nice and it turned out well[emoji846]

Yep ...I'll be watching this Bonanza build to...maybe I can learn something . :thumbsup: I like the engine choice !
I was doing a little researching on power bee/Westbend, If Iwas reading the post correctly, OND......you had a beautiful one! If it was yours I really like that small little throttle arm that you put on it[emoji106]