t555trailblazer's - Bonanza powered by Chrysler……… Power bee 700 - (Vintage Class)

Polishing wheels is a mother hubbard, but in the end it pays off. Can you feel your finger tips still? :laugh:
They look great!

Dremel makes several small polishing and sanding pads. They don't last very long, but can get into the tight spaces. You'll spend a small fortune on them as they last maybe 10 minutes before evaporating.

Dremel makes several small polishing and sanding pads. They don't last very long, but can get into the tight spaces. You'll spend a small fortune on them as they last maybe 10 minutes before evaporating.
Thanks for the advice Dr. shop teacher. If they only last for 10 minutes, I would have to buy a entire pallet load…lol
I did make a visit to Harbor freight and picked up a couple things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More Harbor freight stuff. It was about $16 out the door with the coupon. The kit contains a nice variety of wheels. The compound is good too.

Too cold to paint anything outside, so I just keep polishing. Have the sprocket and brake assembly going. Need to find a tiny screw that keeps the wire in the brake light switch.

Got back from vacation and been busy at work. I haven't had much time. Did get a chance to get it sandblasted. Turned out nice, this frame is sweet!!!Wish I could've kept the original paint but it was too far gone. I try to find a couple minutes in the evening to work on polishing the rims. It's a great way for me to relax after work.

Install the new electrical parts, cleaned everything up and did the settings. I got SPARK !!!!
At least enough that when I spin the flywheel by hand I got zapped. Had to test it. Going to route the plug wire out the side and put the Killswitch near top of engine.

Got a chance to go out in the garage for a short time tonight. No big deal but I did get a chance to make a kill switch wire. Little details that need to be taken care of. Going to look for a self grounding toggle switch so that I only need to run one wire. I'm sure they make one. Going to a local electronic store to see if they have it.