taco 22 db for sale

i sald i wanted a fair price for my bike well im going to make a exception and take half for it for 600.00 dollers you can buy my taco 22 with a rebuilt 3hp briggs flathead and a pancake tank this bike is cherry i mean cherry no screaches or dents compleate see my pictures i got in a jam it 600.00 cash ive gont over every part on it the moter is perfact if i dont sell it im giving it to the veterans of america for the vietmam vets in one week 7 days the bike has over 1200.00in it now if no replay its gone dan send e-mail to me dwp dan i live in sunland california

Hounddog

Taco 22DB

That looks like a very early Taco 22 frame with round seat tubes at the seat welds, and a low head set where the forks meat the frame. Or it looks like a James Wood frame, Woods Motorsports frame, or a Joel Wey Frame?

HD

Ok, ya all, Will the Real Owner of this Taco 22, Please Stand Up. :laugh: Opps, I mean Chime in here and let me know if this Taco 22 is still For Sale or Not? Just Curious. Thanks. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Ok, ya all, Will the Real Owner of this Taco 22, Please Stand Up. :laugh: Opps, I mean Chime in here and let me know if this Taco 22 is still For Sale or Not? Just Curious. Thanks. :thumbsup: :biggrin:
well the light purple one lives at my house again :shrug: i did the metal work on this frame two years ago and now its back with a coat of barney purple and some new shoes:laugh: /its funny how these bikes get passed around

That looks like a very early Taco 22 frame with round seat tubes at the seat welds, and a low head set where the forks meat the frame. Or it looks like a James Wood frame, Woods Motorsports frame, or a Joel Wey Frame?

HD
the front end or forks are not taco there is a nother co that built it wen you go to the steen site they show a fake taco thats the front forks thats on the bike