Taco 22 throttle linkage

I have a taco 22 built in 67 I bought from the original owner the 3hp briggs was apart in a box. I reassembled the motor and it started right up but it was missing the throttle linkage. I had the local mower shop order the parts but they didnt get everything Ive been back twice but the motor is older than the employees so im out of luck. I have no place to hook the throttle cable or return spring. does anyone have a 22 they could get a picture of the linkage of or better yet a carb or old motor they want to sell with the correct linkage. I was running a 4hp tecumseh so my nephew could ride it but decieded to go back to the original motor. Thanks

I have a taco 22 built in 67 I bought from the original owner the 3hp briggs was apart in a box. I reassembled the motor and it started right up but it was missing the throttle linkage. I had the local mower shop order the parts but they didnt get everything Ive been back twice but the motor is older than the employees so im out of luck. I have no place to hook the throttle cable or return spring. does anyone have a 22 they could get a picture of the linkage of or better yet a carb or old motor they want to sell with the correct linkage. I was running a 4hp tecumseh so my nephew could ride it but decieded to go back to the original motor. Thanks
codger Welcome to OldMiniBikes seeing that your new to this forum please post your questions in the appropriate section in the future. :thumbsup: Example: Engines and Modifications - General Section

Thanks for the pictures. it looks like ive got sa little fabrication to do. i have part of the linkage shown on the red motor but there is another part that hooks to the governor under the fan/ recoil cover. is it common practice to disconnect the governor? I was thinking i needed to find a way to hook the throttle cable to the piece on top of the butterfly and install a return spring.
I have some other stuff mounted on the side of the carb that has a linkage and spring for the govenor at this point. I guess ill remove the governor stuff and find a way to attach to the butterfly. I tried looking at pics on the taco site but by the time I blew them up enough they were too blurry so see.