Vintage Taco 44

MSPTREX

I was fortunate enough to find a set of Ceriani shocks in decent shape which is what this bike would of originally had to my knowledge. I took some before pictures and will send them off to have all the dents knocked out before paint and chrome.

Also got the wheels bead blasted and looking good before sending them off to cambo61. Can't wait to see them looking new after he is done with them.

Attachments

MSPTREX

Set all my parts out about a week ago as well. I have almost everything except a set of NOS or near new Double Headed Indian Carlisles in 4.10/3.50/5. If anyone has any I have cash in hand and ready to buy.

Attachments

MSPTREX

Recieved my wheels back from cambo61 and the results speak for themselves. I think this is my 4th or 5th set of wheels he has burnished for me and they still amaze me everytime. Thanks Sam for the great work like always.

Also recieved my seat from Manchester1 and cant speak enough about the quality and fitment of her seats. Karen never disappoints and cant wait to see what she does for me next.

Attachments

MSPTREX

Not much progress on this build so far. I did recieve my repop bars from Rafa at GTS which look great as always. Also after searching endlessly for the swing arm bearings for this bike I finally gave up and had some made for me. They weren't cheap but will make me feel better knowing I have them.

Kind of at a roadblock right now for many reasons. My powdercoat guys Mom passed away at beginning of month and I usually use his sandblaster to get bikes ready for powder or paint. Not sure when he will start working again. He also still needs to powdercoat my brake and sprocket. Also my friend who does my painting just moved to a new job so he is unsure if he will be allowed to paint my bike at his new job.

Time will tell but still quite alot of time left to finish. I have everything to build the bike besides I still need a set of NOS or near new 4.10/3.50/5 Double Headed Indian Carlisles. I will pay good for them if anyone knows where some are.

Attachments

MSPTREX

Not much to update here but did recieve my shocks back from getting dents knocked out and painted. They turned out pretty good. Also got my sprocket and brake backing plate back from powdercoat. Sprocket has some chain marks but that is to be expected.

Hopefully soon get the bike and motor blasted and ready for paint. I did find one NOS 4.10/3.50/5 Carlisle Indian Head tire that is in the mail, just need to find one more.

Attachments