Taco 55 restoration "FINALLY"

Its been awhile since I have been on here. A quick flashback. In 1992 when i was 11 years old i was looking the the Recycler classified ads for parts for my my minibike, i ran across a ad posting "minibike $20" My dad drove me to Compton ca. where the seller showed me to the is back yard beat up storage shed. bike was upside down under other junk. only think i seen missing was the pull start cover. i offered him 10 bucks and i was on my way. After further inspection i realized nothing from that bike would fit my current bike. so i put it in my fathers shed and forgot about it. Now its 2010, pulled it out of my shed and was curious if i could find info online about it. good ol OldMiniBikes users greatly help me identify the bike and value. now finally another 9 years has past and i just got the motor restored. BOBBY MUHA out of MISS. who rebuilds vintage engines especially power products took on this overhaul. If it wasn't for him it would have never happen. Here are some pics. i am still debating on restoring the entire bike or leave the current patina.
I welcome any question and comments.
IMG_6855.JPG IMG_6856.JPG IMG_6896.JPG IMG_6889.JPG IMG_6890.JPG IMG_6891.JPG IMG_6892.JPG IMG_6894.JPG IMG_6893.JPG

Attachments

Do you guys know if there is a difference between my ah58 with the side port ”3rd port” style carb. Vs the reed style carb ah58 you usually see? Performance, reliability, value. I asked Muha. He had know idea these existed. My is the second one he worked. The first was a month before mine.