Taco 66

Looks clean. Gonna go out on a limb here .... and say the price is going to go up from $200. :scooter:
Oh, you can bet it will. Most of the serious buyers are lurking ("Watching"). They will jump in with their sniping bids during the last 30 seconds.
Michael

Last edited:

Robertt8883

Had to end the listing as I had it listed as a Taco 66, Never checked the serial # because it was previously powder coated. When ask to prove
the # .there was no number on the frame itself but on the tubular swing arm it read 7T530. which meant it was a early production Taco 44 at the
time period when the tubular swing arms were being used .I still have the frame and fork if anyone is interested.

Attachments

Had to end the listing as I had it listed as a Taco 66, Never checked the serial # because it was previously powder coated. When ask to prove
the # .there was no number on the frame itself but on the tubular swing arm it read 7T530. which meant it was a early production Taco 44 at the
time period when the tubular swing arms were being used .I still have the frame and fork if anyone is interested.

Attachments

This is another Taco 66 that I have and almost done being built, It has the flat swing arms and the seat strap for the 12 x 4" tank
Is there anyone who make these swing arms? I have this exact frame and fork someone hacked up many years before I got it and I want to make it look semi og. It looks like they could be made with some flat stock but I have no idea of the measurements or thickness

Welcome to the Forum. Lotta folks with a lot of knowledge here. This is the Classified section. Start your own thread with pics so members know which swing arm you have. FYI TACO made 3 different swing arms 2 which are flat.