Taco 99 with lowered price

Based on a '65' Taco 99 bolt together minibike with the West Bend 820 series engine. This mini was built with thicker tubing(.093") instead of the thinner wall tubing.This is the same thickness as the forks. Has the one sided adjustable jackshaft,Mercury clutch(OEM for the 820 models,engages at 4500 rpm)new sprockets and chain,and a 1 qt chrome tank that has not had gas in it.............yet. Engine has stock porting,new bearings and gaskets/seals,also has a 'GEM' rear stuffer on it. The rear shocks are some of our 'replicas' as are the front springs and lowers. I had Rawtone bend me up the pieces,then I welded them up using a TIG welder. I had Go-Power wheels on this and decided it needed the OEM wheels..........3 spoke tri-stars. Added them and fitted a brake assembly from Azusa with the 70T sprocket. I added a kill button on the left handlebar............wouldn't want to be without it,this engine is very powerful. Runs on gas and oil,you won't be disappointed. Color is an irridescent dark blue,with very fine gold sparkle.
Price is now $1500 + $75 ship and insurance. Pm me for more info/pix.
Or if you are serious,call me on my cell: 303 Five two 1 seven 769.
regards,Joel (I will list all the pix on 3 or 4 posts,or if you need more pix of a certain component,I'll take 'em).

Last edited: