taco bill's sex machine more than 2 wheels

thanks for all the compliments. my dad is having lots of fun. he's back in the garage again. i try to pick him up every other saturday. for me its 4hrs on the road to pick him up and take him back. but its all worth it just to work on a project with him. bill

thanks for all the compliments. my dad is having lots of fun. he's back in the garage again. i try to pick him up every other saturday. for me its 4hrs on the road to pick him up and take him back. but its all worth it just to work on a project with him. bill
:thumbsup: Nice fab work Bill, but I really liked this statement. Good you got your Dad back in the garage- especially since he's the one who got you started with that chopper back in the day.

well got the engine out of the quad. had an old engine mount from a honda 50cc stuffed the 110cc in it fits pretty good. a little cutting and grinding. cut out the old engine mount. the engine fits better lower in frame

Wish I could have done something like this with my father....he passed at 52 and I was 26!!! He grew up with him and his dad building go karts. He would have loved to do this with me!! Glad you and yours are getting to enjoy this hobby together!! Love this build Bill!!