Taco Frijole (Enchilada) custom build-off bike for sale...

Dan-E-boy

Hi everyone,
Up for sale is a bike I built for the 2013 build-off.
here is a link to the build thread for it http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/O...13/73158-open-class-dan-e-boys-enchilada.html
bike is still in like new condition, not even an hour of run time on it.
it's a Frijole series 1 reproduction frame that I believe was built by rawtone.
the forks are also reproduction that were built by Temecula Bob and I put new chrome springs and fork bottoms on it.
Wheels are original astros and the rear has the rim half with the nubs for the sprocket.
Tires are the beefy 530-450 generals that were nos when I installed them.
engine is a new Tecumseh 3.5hp that got painted to match and got a custom exhaust, new max torque clutch, decal, and fiberglass big letter clutch cover.
brake is a custom disk brake setup on the jackshaft and stops great. Was amazed how well it worked.
New frijole seat from taco minibikes.
New throttle and brake lever as well as wires and hardware.
Aluminum folding footpegs
Paint is a basecoat clear coat job done with automotive paint and primer.. after primer it got a few coats of metallic orange then some candy copper was faded in from the edges followed by a few coats of clear. Gas tank as an old farm equipment tank that was painted to look like a can of enchilada sauce.. it reads steens enchilada sauce "hot". There is an imperfection in the paint that was touched up, its by one of the mounts under the seat so none of the art work was damaged. Also has a sediment bowl..

Only selling to help out my sister(family first!) So you might see other cool stuff for sale soon.
Asking 1200.. price is negotiable
not looking to ship it. If buyer is not local it would be up to the buyer to pay and figure out shipping, maybe u-ship or something similar would be best, but I've never used it so not sure.
please send me a pm with questions or if you are interested. Thank you for checking out my post.

Dan-E-boy

That is probably the COOLEST mini bike I've EVER seen!!!:thumbsup:
Thanks ponytail :thumbsup:

Sorry dougkool2, right now I'm not wanting to take it apart for shipping. If you want to do something like U-ship where it will stay together then I would help however I could, but shipping would be on you.. I just hear to many horror stories over shipping that it scares me..

Hounddog

Wow Dan, That's a beautiful bike. It would cost us all a lot more than that to build and not be near as nice. Great bike!:thumbsup:

HD

If you want to do something like U-ship where it will stay together then I would help however I could, but shipping would be on you.. I just hear to many horror stories over shipping that it scares me..
Dan, if I may; Don Weaver is a retired long haul driver who with his wife, now hauls bikes in 48 states. He isn't working for free, but is an option for shipping bikes.

oneokieboy@gmail.com
918-721-4326

If my comment is inappropriate, let me know and I'll edit it.

Last edited:

Dan-E-boy

Wow Dan, That's a beautiful bike. It would cost us all a lot more than that to build and not be near as nice. Great bike!:thumbsup:

HD
Thanks for the kind words HD but this is OldMiniBikes, we have the best minibike builders around. Including yourself :thumbsup:

Dan, if I may; Don Weaver is a retired long haul driver who with his wife, now hauls bikes in 48 states. He isn't working for free, but is an option for shipping bikes.

oneokieboy@gmail.com
918-721-4326

If my comment is inappropriate, let me know and I'll edit it.
Definitely not inappropriate Dave, thanks for the tip for a shipper/hauler.:thumbsup: