Taco frijole tires

I'm looking for the tires on the frijole bike (taco website) can't seem to find them .
the Taco web site is a little slow as Joe gets more parts ......the tires shown in the next post will work they are from Azusa eng or OldMiniBikes has them i found with that tire it runs wide and you may need
to space the sprocket out father as the sprocket hits the tire I used the 530/ 6" studded to get away from this .....also getting the sprocket to fit on the Azusa 6" astro rims is work and needs a spacer kit and the sprockets arent round .....you can do 5" Tri stars.. or look for the old Astros with the bolt on sprocket......DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM GOKART USA!!!!!!! I just got the $49 special Taco sprocket its not the nice laser cut precision one they sold before its an Azusa sprocket powder coated black..Also dont get the cheap 35 chain get the good DID kart chain in a 10ft length....see my pictures and pm me for any help

I did see them on the GOKART USA website . I Prefer to never do business with them again . I was thinking of putting them on an old Alexander Reynolds , possibly .