Taco Frijole Wannabe

Teej

Currently I have zero funds from Christmas and blowing way too much money at Harbor Freight:doah: As a college student money is hard to come by so I will have to wait till summer to really get my project off the ground.

I'm a huge fan of the Taco Frijole, but the $400 pricetag I am not. With access to SolidWorks, an awesome 3D program that i can let my mind wander free on. Below is my idea of a Frijole, I had zero dimensions to go off of, just photos.

Progress is still being made.:hammer:

Teej

Little bit of work done today, had to widen the forks and now it looks like the frame needs to be longer!:hammer:
maybe someone can tell me what the two radii are on the bottom of the bike where it meets the down tube and the one right under your butt?:confused: I have an angled engine plate with a GX160 mocked up.

I am working on building one myself in the 2014 buildoff section. If there are any specific dimensions, I can go measure for you. Just send me a PM

Pat

Teej

I am working on building one myself in the 2014 buildoff section. If there are any specific dimensions, I can go measure for you. Just send me a PM

Pat
Pat,

I've been following that tread it's going to be a cool build!:bowdown: for now the size of two radii and maybe the length of the tube that goes between the legs. I want to add my own personal touch to this so I don't need to be exact. I'm making the forks a steeper angle so it has a meaner look, but does anyone know if that will effect steering? making it wobble, or hard to steer:confused:

Teej

Slow progress still, but this engine is fitting much better now! Shortened up the wheelbase and made it a bit taller by changing the angles of the down pipes. I really feel like it's shaping up well now! added simple stuff like axles.:scooter: