Taller tires

I was thinking, I really need to replace my back tire, it's getting pretty bald now, especially on the edges because I like to lean a lot into the corners.

It would actually be nicer if the bike sat up just a few more inches, or even just an inch. I have scraped my foot pegs a few times and I don't like that. Also, I feel the clearance underneath could use just an inch or more especially when going off road.

Has anyone in effect, "lifted" their DB30? I am curious what a good size, taller tire that would fit the stock fenders would be.

These are 15/6/6 with the fenders as stock, just make sure thr rear fender is on before you put on the tire it was a :censure: with the tire on already.

Another profile tire you could use is 5.30x4.50-6, its 15 inches tall, 5.3 inches wide 4 ply stud tire. Overstockwheels carries this tire-two tires shipped is $54.88

Riley

i have the 15-6.00-6 tires on mine just like harley has in his picture. i would also like to be a little taller. i havent found anything else yet though. if you do find sometihng please PM me about it. :thumbsup:

cxbra

Im not sure you'd want to go "too" tall on the 6" rim. I would suggest trying to find a nice 10" wheelset and then you'd be unlocked to a whole new realm of tires, the minimum size tire would be 15-17". I would say 8", but the 10" category has a lot of different tires and I think some small motorcycle tires.