Tav driven RED spring.

well see the most clockwise is confusing cause 9 oclock is the most clockwise if you start and go around the circle ends at hole number 1 per say at 9 oclock so your saying the 3rd hole at the 3 oclock position is the tightest in which case i have mine set to the loosest.

Depends which way you are holding and looking at the piece :)
If you are looking at the side that the spring goes into, it will be reversed from looking at the side the spring would stick out of. If you know what I mean Vern.
Regardless of that. You want to set the spring so you have to wind it the tightest to get the plate installed. Use which ever end hole makes it harder to assemble the unit.
Watch this random video I found. It shows him winding the spring tight to assemble.
[video=youtube;kmGY0qsgW4Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmGY0qsgW4Y[/video]

true it does depend how your looking at it but i put it in the farest right hole with the holes up in the 12 oclock position and it did make a pretty big difference but also did swap heads with bigger valves and compression but seems to be working way better pulls hard accelerates fast.

I've heard of people drilling another hole to wind the spring even tighter, I never tried it though...
Let us know how it works out if you try it.
Danford1

I've heard of people drilling another hole to wind the spring even tighter, I never tried it though...
Let us know how it works out if you try it.
Danford1
I havent tried that trick yet but I wouldn't expect it to go over that well. I've already hyper-extended/twisted springs by using the third hole and it wouldn't last very long in a new forth hole.

Just put the spring in the hole and twist the cam over one button. If the spring is in the third hole the cam will hover just barely behind a button. In this case it would wind over the one it hovers over plus one.

It's kind of hard to explain without a video and I couldn't find a good video. Just try one button and if it feels WAYYY off try another button.

Last edited: