team fist joins the fray 1 open and 1 vintage class

Take the shock off and run it though the full range of travel. I think you are going to need 4 idler set up to make it work right,I also think you need to lower the back a little too. If you pull this off it will be a cool bike to ride!

fistfullabar

just tested it out and did and endo a flipped the bike forward whoa this thing is a rocket good thing im fast on my feet and just as quick in the air texasfabguy the chain maintains it tension thru the travel pretty good gonna have to take off the shock and check it like you said but what about the gear ratio?

fistfullabar

okay you guys are gonna like this my bro put the throttle on backwards:scared: whoa got it all good now runnin like a champ but i have 11 or 12 inches of rear travel and only 6 or 7 up front still feels like a death machine with front brakes only :eek:ut:

fistfullabar

yea finally got the slide carb working now gotta take it apart clean it up and paint the fender and put on the torque cover then off to the dirt track to confirm the worst that i need a real powerful souped up billet engine:doah:

fistfullabar

:thumbsup: DID YOU JUST POLISH THE TANK AND FENDER OR CHROME?
wire brush emrey cloth and "krylon rust tough enamel eliminates rust ultimate corrosion protection" it comes in black and silver and i like it on bare metal as a base or in layers it is the only krylon product i will use:thumbsup: and the fender was 10$ on BMI !!!