team fist joins the fray 1 open and 1 vintage class

fistfullabar

That thing looks like you could jump the moon. Very cool brotha!
its kinda hard to wheelie and jump cause the suspension is 11 or 12 inches in the back and its sucks the energy out of your movement but with the wheel base so small it rails the corners its very nimble and comfy no knees hittin da bars i guess its not a mini no more kinda like a midi:laugh:

fistfullabar

thanks tank whats up can your next build have some shocks in the mix or what yeah i needed more chrome like da nuns build his bike is pretty hard lookin:pimp:

buckeye

That thing really has turned out cool. I was wondering when you started WTF? And you have really done a nice job. No doubt different but, that is what you set out for. Did I miss the video of it? I think all I saw were stills.

buckeye

Shoot it, upload it on photobucket and let us see. Just be careful which photobucket album you put it in. If it is in the one with "those" pics everyone will see.:laugh:

fistfullabar

update got the new gx200 :laugh:gonna tear it down and do it all over with welds and gussets on the pivot point for the swing arm the holes are starting to ovalize might break with all the power and suspension on there now:scared:

Hey fist I really like it! You can also use a front fender like you have (crf50 or clone) on youre rear swing arm. Just have to drill and tap some holes, just mount it between the tire and shock mount! I tried it on my pit bike and yours looks like the same swing arm! Anyways awesome job and great creativity! :thumbsup:

fistfullabar

thanks jdogg the rear fender is steel and the front plastic is just temporary i almost mounted the steel one the way you are saying but i like the long look and it is very secure the way i have it :thumbsup: plus we getting a steel gas tank i dont feel the plastic even tho its cheaper to replace:doah: