TEAM T'N'T vintage class build off 2012

Sorry for entering so late. My 8 year old son wants us to enter.:thumbsup:
He recieved a tool kit from his grampa for his birthday and used it to take apart our scat cat.he really enjoys looking at all the minibikes and projects on this site.these are the parts we have as of now.the frame and forks are still at powdercoat.the one picture is of it as it was when we got it, just a roller.

bandit 40

Very nice :smile: And this will be something you did together. This is what its all about ,and your son will always remember.:thumbsup:

February update

WELL NOT TO MUCH TO UPDATE,FRAME IS STILL AT THE POWDERCOATER.SHOULD BE DONE LATE TOMORROW.MOUNTED TIRES,DID SOME MORE BUFFING AND GOT SOME FENDERS.

Looks great, I like the motor where did that come from? I have the same bike it's blue also I just don't have the wheels for it I had no idea they had front brakes. I'm also building an older scat for a co-worker on a time frame I should have entered oh well next year.

Thanks guys. Probably not the best choice for an engine. The tank is super close to the tire. Had to raise it up in the frame.might put a clone and a tav on it this summer. Got another project that the briggs will work nice on.