TeamCheap's "Hodge-Podge" open class

OK I'm throwing my hat in even though I hate wearing hats.
I'm calling it "Hodge-Podge" for obvious reasons.

It will be a glob of stuff from junk around here with minimal new parts.:shrug:

If you dont ask I wont tell.............PLEASE dont ask.:sad:

I wont, but I'll be making room and getting some supplies so I can start the frame.
I'll be a slow starter but I hope to just keep building momentum until its done.

Since it will be an as-built with no real plans it could turn out to be a total mess.:doah:

It's gonna be unique, whatever it is! (I just have a feeling...) You're NOT delaying a certain other build for this, are you? I think you're gonna have to take some time off work...

Nope this is the only build for winter but I do have to wait a bit to get some of the needed items so I can get started :sad: I might be able to grab a few things but it will be a slow start.

Once I get going on it I expect to make most of it in a few days and have it sitting on tires.
I doubt the pictures I post will show much until about the time its done though because I suck a taking good pictures.:shrug: :lol:

Well atleast I got some material today for it.

I'll be using 3/4" and 1/2" black pipe for the frame.
I know its heavy but thats ok plus my HF PIPE bender bends it just fine without kinking it like it would if it were tubing.

The extra weight will be well supported by the tire/s under it.:wink:

I still cant do to much until I get some hubs and axle stock for it but I'll try to get the basic frame sides cut and bent and the 12 brackets I need to have ready for when the parts come in.
(did I say 12 brackets.....Hmmm:no::blink::laugh:)
I dont get paid until next friday so it'll be a while before I get the needed parts to make serious progress but shortly after that I should have a roller, 1st week of feburary maybe.

Did anyone see a bag because my cat was in there and got out, heres a couple of pictures.

Yes the cat is out of the bag.

This is a very very rough mock up of it but you get the gist of it.

Yes this is my project so now you know why I know I havnt a snowballs chance of winning but if I get it done I'll feel like a winner anyway.

I wanted to do a big tired minibike but to many others were already doing them so I went in a.....ummm.......slightly different direction.

(I need that many tires to move my fat hiney)

Yes it will use a tractor transaxle and hydraulic brakes to steer.

I am going to make the engine area removable with plans to make an independant forward/reverse belt drive system.

Atta boy Team Cheap, you build wins the oddball award, can't wait to see more. Where's KK Kid? I think this should go in the freak kart section. Looking good Team Cheap. :thumbsup: