Tecumseh AH520 Tillotson HL324A Clone

I'm working on a Tecumseh AH520 on a Toro S200 and thinking about putting it on a mini bike. I put a cheap Tillotson HL324A carb from Amazon on it. It idles fine but when I try to open the throttle it bogs down and dies. I can't get it to run right regardless of tuning the high speed needle. Can anyone help me troubleshoot this? I think it might be because the Venturi is significantly bigger than the factory carburetor.

Hey, does the pulse port on that AH manifold meet up with the one on the Tilly? Not covered by a gasket? It sounds like your fuel pump is not working. Also, I'm going to guess that for the nickle-two-ninety-five Amazon charges for that clone carburetor, those Chinese Children on the assembly line didn't hook up a pop off tester to that fuel pump to ensure it's set at about 9 PSI. Or that mechanism could be askew, preventing the diaphragm from pulsing.

Maybe an easy test would be to use a primer bulb from your fuel source (outboard boat engine) and pump fuel in as you try and accelerate and see if it does any better.