Tecumseh choke lever arms or whole junk carbs wanted

markus

I am in search of at the very least this particular choke lever arm, but would be interested in the entire carb as well (even if its toast) to get it, this is the only style I am in search of. could use a few of these if I can find them. I have a contact that will be at windber as well that could even grab them for me if your gonna be there and don't want to ship!

Let me know please!! thank you

how it looks on a carb:

markus

BUMP for choke arms shown below:

I am in search of at the very least this particular choke lever arm, but would be interested in the entire carb as well (even if its toast) to get it, this is the only style I am in search of. could use a few of these if I can find them. I have a contact that will be at windber as well that could even grab them for me if your gonna be there and don't want to ship!

Let me know please!! thank you

how it looks on a carb:

markus

Bump

i am in search of at the very least this particular choke lever arm, but would be interested in the entire carb as well (even if its toast) to get it, this is the only style i am in search of. Could use a few of these if i can find them. I have a contact that will be at windber as well that could even grab them for me if your gonna be there and don't want to ship!

let me know please!! Thank you

how it looks on a carb:

markus

Thank you Danford, came in yesterday :thumbsup: think I have enough of these to get me by......for now anyway :laugh: