Tecumseh H25 head

markus

Yes heads are the same, want to get a later head with no fin cutout and that engine was balloon decaled (flags didnt exist yet) Hopefully that info decal on the front of the engine isn't covering a hole or repair in the block from a rod blowout :eek:

delray

karen, try to take all the tin work off first then flip the engine up side down(makesure oil is out) and then try to locate the head bolt threads. you should see them going thought the fins/block. with the block still up side down try to spray the bolts with w-40 or something that is equal to it and let it sit for couple hours and also spray it couple times. use only a 6 point socket and a bar extension. without looking at it my self I believe your bolts could be rusted and swelled up. they may just break off too...not good.

markus

got an impact driver? thats my go-to tool getting things like that moving again. Looks like that center one with the kill strap is twisted plus there are no washers...at least on the shroud and tank mount bolts.... no Bueno!

got an impact driver? thats my go-to tool getting things like that moving again. Looks like that center one with the kill strap is twisted plus there are no washers...at least on the shroud and tank mount bolts.... no Bueno!

I do have one. Optical illusion on the twisted bolt. Lol. I'll have to look for the washers. They may be under the 5 coats of white paint. It's upside down right now.