Tecumseh H35 parts NOS and used

markus

NOS Tecumseh service composite crankshaft for the H35, parts number 32555a 5/8" output, keywayed (and has center spot drills as well). standard length output. NLA and very hard to find, never used or installed. This is for the 60's-70 engines with points and small journals. $75 This is not drilled and tapped on the end, If you cant handle that yourself I can do that for an additional $$

NOS 2.5-3.5 standard intake, 28416a $13
NOS head 36438 $14
NOS .010 over ring set 28987 $15
Good used BCR cams 33149 $7 each
Mid 70's shroud and backplate, super clean, no extra cutouts for snowblower crap. has crapsman model number stamped, dirty, but straight and super clean metal. will fit H30-H35-HS40-HS50 engines with the steel flywheels and points (mid70's-mid 80's) $15
small journal sidecover H25-35 fitment. used clean journals $10

Prices DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING, will be shipped USPS with tracking only

markus

hello marcus i was chating with addicted to mini bikes he says that maybe your looking for ahalf wheel,i have a ruttman 4 spoke broken wheel for sale half or whole,its been painted but the half is still in good condition im joseph 734-968-4119 im in marine city mi thanks

not me, the only Ruttmans around here are some of Troy's family....they live the next town over :D

markus

Intake and head has been SOLD!!

Here is whats left:
NOS Tecumseh service composite crankshaft for the H35, parts number 32555a 5/8" output, keywayed (and has center spot drills as well). standard length output. NLA and very hard to find, never used or installed. This is for the 60's-70 engines with points and small journals. $75 This is not drilled and tapped on the end, If you cant handle that yourself I can do that for an additional $$

markus

Bump, will go 75 shipped on the crankshaft, 5 each plus ship on H25-35 cams.

info from above:
Here is whats left: