Tecumseh H70

I have a Tec H70 for sale. Ran very good, I removed the elctric start for another project, and the pull start was broke.VERY torquey- Make offers

Hey Enigma

Its good to see more Tecumseh fans on the site. What are you looking to get for the H70? Is it the newer or older style engine? What size crank?

Josh

hey what up josh just picked up a techumseh h7o i believe at the lea market for 40m bucks usually a briggs guy but im gonna try this one with a 2 speed on my big frame bike a harrison can you tell me any thing about this engine H70-130273p SER1311D

Hey 5HP

If youve never tryed a H block tecumseh, your in for a surprize! Its a torquey son of a gun! I couldnt find the parts diagram for the H70-130273p but i found the H70-130273n here it is http://www.outdoordistributors.com/pdf/Tecumseh/TECUMSEH-MODEL-H70-130273N-PARTS-LIST.pdf

I love the H block tecumseh engines! The H70 is the bigest of the line up. If you want to hop it up alittle, remove the governer, put on a good header, put on a HM80-100 carb, K&N style air filter and your good to go. You are going to love this engine! And for $40 its a great deal.

Josh

sweet thanks josh i plan on governor removal and a 22mm mikuni there on ebay cheap i put one on a 6.5 ohv clone and it worked awsome the only thing that scares me is the big heavy flywheel im going to at try and find one without the starter ring dont thing you can get a billet one

Hey 5HP

Just keep the flywheel. Trust me it has plenty of power to spin it. And the heavy flywheel helps keep all that torque. I never mess with the flywheels. I just leave them stock. I have a H50 Motorsports engine from tecumseh, and it came with a stock flywheel. A mikuni would work well on it. Another member Mike Harrington put one on his HM80 and loved it.

Josh