Tecumseh HH60 Build

Hi guys. I found a billet tod for a medium frame Tecumseh, so I'll be building a Tecumseh HH60 for my Rupp TT-500. Looking to go with a Dellorto MB22A carb, if anyone has one for a reasonable price, let me know. I already have the motor torn down to check on the size of the crank. The billet rod itself comes in on Monday. Can't wait! FB_IMG_1587803641520.jpg 20200425_004616.jpg

Just wanted to verify that you have an HH60 and not an H60. The HH60 has a cast iron block while the H60 is aluminum. I guess the only difference is weight. Anybody know the difference in weight or is it just negligible? Any other differences between the two relative to parts and performance?.

Just wanted to verify that you have an HH60 and not an H60. The HH60 has a cast iron block while the H60 is aluminum. I guess the only difference is weight. Anybody know the difference in weight or is it just negligible? Any other differences between the two relative to parts and performance?.
It is indeed an HH60, it has the telltale iron block.

I could just use the crank from the HH60 and use the iron-sleeved H50 block, but I don't want to take apart a good running motor.

Well, I got the crank back from the machine shop, and while it was there the thrust surface was widened, the crank journal was machined to 0.998", and the stroke offset ground to 2.525, 25 thou over a standard HH60 stroke. I had to file the dipper of the rod down to get it to clear the bottom of the crankcase. Now the side case is on and wouldn't you know it, I forgot to take any pictures. Welp. Anyway, I need to clean the motor off and paint it white, then buy some ancillary bits and bolt it to my TT.