Tecumseh HS-40 Diaphragm Carbs

I have 2 carbs that came off of a couple of early 1970's Tec HS40s that I switched to float bowl carbs. They are untested and all that I did was clean them on the outside. They appear to be complete with nothing broken or missing, however, I make no guarantees, and they may need to be disassembled and be internally cleaned and rebuilt. I would like $ 75.00 each which includes shipping, or you can have them both for $ 125.00 shipped. Send me a PM (i.e., "start a conversation") and provide me with your direct email address and I'll send you photos. I'll answer anyone interested in the order I receive inquiries.
Michael

I have 2 carbs that came off of a couple of early 1970's Tec HS40s that I switched to float bowl carbs. They are untested and all that I did was clean them on the outside. They appear to be complete with nothing broken or missing, however, I make no guarantees, and they may need to be disassembled and be internally cleaned and rebuilt. I would like $ 75.00 each which includes shipping, or you can have them both for $ 125.00 shipped. Send me a PM (i.e., "start a conversation") and provide me with your direct email address and I'll send you photos. I'll answer anyone interested in the order I receive inquiries.
Michael
I am very interested in both of them. How do I PM you? Thanks, Neville