Tecumseh ID plates

Not sure if I should be asking, or if this is placed in the correct section...Forgive me if totally incorrect.
I am looking in to making up some repo Tech HS and H series ID tags for some projects I have. Is there any interest from members on making these? I would not make them available without OldMiniBikes approval though.

Regards,
Joe51

Thanks for the initial feedback. I have started to measure originals I have had stashed for a few years. Mostly Rupp tags. Rivets as well. It'll take me a few days to determine pheasability. I think it is doable. I'll provide an update early next week. I also will contact Hent to make sure there is no conflicts of interest. I don't think so but I want to be fair to him first and foremost. We can go from there.
Regards,
Joe51

Good morning,
Update.... looks feasible. Will be sizing up the stamp spacing this week. Going to take some machine work to the stamps to get it right.
Regards

markus

Joe, how about just some precut tag blanks in the later thinner material style? I have been hand cutting/shaping them which is really time consuming in itself. local hardware store just sold out and revamping too so now I gotta order the sheets online, which is cheaper but it was alot easier to pickup a sheet when needed down the street :doah:

Hello,
Have not given up on this just a slight delay. On the metal tag blank I have a source for those at this point. Still dialing in the stamp portion. In contact with rivet mfg. for the correct style head. Heading to China for a few weeks. I'll pick up the project when I return.
Regards,
Joe51

Thanks...They are actually a drive rivet. 3 legs vs the available 4 legs. That is what I am discussing with a couple suppliers I know personally from work. I'll update once I go and return from China.
Regards,
Joe51