Tecumseh ID plates

Hello, Currently on Sanibel Island in Florida with my better 1/2. Before we left I did order some correct style stamps to trial out the unit I am making. They have shipped and will be at m door in NY by the time we get back. I'll be focused later next week on the trials. Will keep all posted.
Regards,
Joe

Update... have been holding off on this project for the summer. I did purchase some reverse stamps ( to get the raised) letters/numbers.
Tags are blanked out. Fixture is mocked up. Need to have all parts machined still. I will be covering that portion with a machinist shortly when I pick up some other stuff he is doing for me. This is always the hardest part when starting from an original pc. and figuring out how to replicate them. Then it's trial and error on a bunch of samples to get it dialed in. Please hang tight. I wanted to do this project so I can create a BW engine tag for my personal resto.
Regards,
Joe51

Hello to all. Will be working on these again once the Lil Indian parts I am working on are in process now that summer has wound down. I'll be taking all the tag stuff to the machinist next week when we cover making up the Lil Indian 1st gear parts. I talked to him yesterday when we hooked up at the local flee market.
Regards,
Joe