Tecumseh intake manifold for PZ16

I have a slanted stock Tecumseh HS40 on a Super Charger. Is there anyone that makes an intake manifold to run the PZ16? I know I could ream out the holes on the carburetor, but was hoping to find something to either bolt straight to the block or at least, push it farther out from the engine than just using the stock manifold. Since I now live in a condo, my tools and work space is limited.Thank you.

I think I have a spare one I could sell I make them it's been a while sense I've had to make one but I'm sure I've got one or two laying around. I always made them a few at a time just in case I needed another down the line plus it gave me a reason to break out the welder and get to fabricate things lol.dm me if your still looking and I'll see what I've got

I think I have a spare one I could sell I make them it's been a while sense I've had to make one but I'm sure I've got one or two laying around. I always made them a few at a time just in case I needed another down the line plus it gave me a reason to break out the welder and get to fabricate things lol.dm me if your still looking and I'll see what I've got
Post pics of what you have for sale?

Tried to PM you. Not sure if you got it. Do you have a photo of your slanted intake for a PZ16 carburetor? Thank you