Tecumseh intakes

Just a thought, why not fit the tube carefully in the flange and tig weld it from the back side only. That way, you don't have to fool around trying to get the cap screws to clear the weld.

For some of us who try to run the 22mm mikuni it’s been a challenge to find/make flanges for intakes (at least for me) that are functional and fit the Hs50/40 block....so over the past few weeks I’ve been attempting to make a set that was a pretty good fit etc...well I think I made one that at least I’m happy with...so I delivered it to a guy here in my town that has a water jet business....long way around to the point but here it is...I’m making 2-3 intakes at different positions for myself and will have a couple extra sets flanges if there is any interest...I will post pics on Monday or Tuesday when I pick them up....3/16 mild steel...all you’ll need to do is weld a piece of pipe between them...if you want a complete welded up intake let me know....I’ll do only straight intakes for others...

Picked up 5 sets...not got around to welding up any intakes but I have flanges if you’d rather weld them yourselves....$20 a set shipped....

fistfullabar

intake flanges for tecumseh ohh 5 to 7hp engines. powersport and motorsport models.egine intake is D shaped and I had a flange made for the 22mm carbs. it is fiber optic laser made. hi tech for oldschool....
20200519_063900.jpg 20200519_064318.jpg 20200519_064449.jpg 20200519_064357.jpg

I have several sets of flanges for Tecumseh to mikuni vm22...ready to ship...$22 a set shipped....getting more intakes ready...2 1/2 and 3”...$60 shipped with gaskets and mounting bolts....