Tecumseh minibike manufacturer's engine list ?

markus

I havent went through this post or anything just an fyi for those who didn t know….in the Tecumseh service manual there’s a pink section that lists engines and there designation….list the series that went to say manco…to rupp etc…just letting those know…
You have advanced parts list pink sheets from the late 60's-early 70's?? Or just the standard ones from the parts manual 80/81 and later 1980's/early 90s where parts were being changed and new sections and new books would be added?

You have advanced parts list pink sheets from the late 60's-early 70's?? Or just the standard ones from the parts manual 80/81 and later 1980's/early 90s where parts were being changed and new sections and new books would be added?
Not sure I’ll have to look….probably the 80/81?

I havent went through this post or anything just an fyi for those who didn t know….in the Tecumseh service manual there’s a pink section that lists engines and there designation….list the series that went to say manco…to rupp etc…just letting those know…
Yes, good info. I asked about this a while back and never got an answer to the inquiry. Where would a lowly Tecumseh enthusiast be able to access this information for his personal use without having to beg and bother someone for it every time they needed it?

Yes, good info. I asked about this a while back and never got an answer to the inquiry. Where would a lowly Tecumseh enthusiast be able to access this information for his personal use without having to beg and bother someone for it every time they needed it?
I bought the manuals off eBay about 6 years ago for like $70….got the service and parts manuals….

bummer, you mentioned Rupp and though maybe you had some earlier versions in your books!!! I have the ones you have now and some from around 1990 in my later parts books. Not sure what I have on microfiche, still need to find a machine on the cheap!

View attachment 311428
Do u or anyone know about a tecumseh motor model # mw8582 I need a rod and ect but a rod that is broken for sure , I've been told the motor was Like a 59 to a early 60s model and I can't find no info on this motor at all , any help would be greatly appreciated

Do u or anyone know about a tecumseh motor model # mw8582 I need a rod and ect but a rod that is broken for sure , I've been told the motor was Like a 59 to a early 60s model and I can't find no info on this motor at all , any help would be greatly appreciated
I believe that motor has been discussed a lot here lately…. Someone with knowledge stated he thought it was a h25 from Montgomery wards….i do not know…

I bought a shroud lately with same numbers…

I believe that motor has been discussed a lot here lately…. Someone with knowledge stated he thought it was a h25 from Montgomery wards….i do not know…

I bought a shroud lately with same numbers…[/QUOTE yeah I anit been here lately I been restoring bikes , just ran into a issue I never been able to get a parts list # for that motor been told it was a 3hp motor on here meet a guy on ebay with same motor with same model # said it was a 2.5 hp , either way I can't find no more more info on parts or where or who has parts for this motor , any help would be greatly appreciated