Tecumseh Model

Can anyone tell me if a Tecumseh H35-45331J has a tapered shaft? It is on a old homelite generator, and was wondering if it may work on a Rupp Mini?

Thank you in advance,
Dave

markus

Not that I know of, I have an old book that has technical drawings/specs for most all Tec crankshafts up to the 80's, I've never seen it posted online.

sometimes you can get lucky if the part is still available and find a picture when searching the part listings for the particular engine you are looking at, or next step a google search of the specific part number may sometimes pull an old ebay listing or something like that up.

Do you happen to know the 3/4" crankshaft part number for a HS50-67207D?

I have a great working hs50 that has the incorrect crank for my application.

Any help would great!!!!

Dave

Last edited:

MB165

if you end up swapping it out...post the tapered one up for sale, those can be repurposed, recut/ keyed to 3/4"od its not worth much but it is a good core

Can anyone tell me if a Tecumseh H35-45331J has a tapered shaft? It is on a old homelite generator, and was wondering if it may work on a Rupp Mini?

Thank you in advance,
Dave
This is what you need. All those parts that you see in the diagram on Parts Tree but there is no part number for on the list will be there. Super interesting to have and heavy enough to kill a man. I'd watch this one and jump in at the end. Think I got mine for $29. Then once you have the part number set up an alert for ebay to email you when its up for sale. Most people when they buy out a parts inventory just list the part number on ebay. It's like letting the parts come to you!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tecumseh-M...712493?hash=item2858b164ad:g:14QAAOSwSXFa36e~