Tecumseh muffler wanted

markus

Trade or buy: looking for at least one of the small frame 2.5-4hp 7 hole mufflers used on some tecumsehs. Examples are the 2 white and blackened one on the bench in the pics.

I have (both NOS) Clinton 4500 or the earlier 60’s version Tecumseh 27674 mufflers for the same size application if you would want to trade. Or possibly something else.

Really nice used ( no rot, dents, heavy pitts, torn up from pipe wrenches, etc) or nos take off wanted like what I have. I have a series of engines I am restoring that used these muffs and could use at least one more.

4359706C-E4D3-4D7F-BEDA-0399924EA6DB.jpeg 8BBAB9D3-3F0D-4226-88CF-FCD625AD412A.jpeg 8DFB7F7C-3794-4F83-B920-B5C47786FE15.jpeg

sonerenos

they are out of stock, which is good becuase I would have to be really really desperate to ever deal with that place again after getting taken for a ride years ago.
i havent dealt with them before in all reality.

i was contemplating grabbing a set of the fox wheels and hubs for my dart cycle, but located some from another member. t

too bad i wasnt paying attention to detail and didnt see they were out of stock.

markus

i havent dealt with them before in all reality.

i was contemplating grabbing a set of the fox wheels and hubs for my dart cycle, but located some from another member. t

too bad i wasnt paying attention to detail and didnt see they were out of stock.
Going 6" front and back like that last version Dart or 5" front/6" rear? I just picked up a 1963 date coded Tec shroud and teardrop recoil, but its an H35 number, more correct for a Ridge Runner. I have a '62 H22 with daisy recoil as well that I rebuilt internally, but I have been searching for the intake/carb box.

sonerenos

Going 6" front and back like that last version Dart or 5" front/6" rear? I just picked up a 1963 date coded Tec shroud and teardrop recoil, but its an H35 number, more correct for a Ridge Runner. I have a '62 H22 with daisy recoil as well that I rebuilt internally, but I have been searching for the intake/carb box.
the bike when purchased camed with early 5" tristars without the PSI rating on the lip. ill probably go the route of 5" front and 6" rear, just collecting parts for now. i kinda want to power the dart with a power products.